Here are a few additional details about the data presented here:
- The prices used are the daily average from MtGox measured as (daily high + daily low)/2
- The uptime measure assumes that your computer is turned off when it isn't mining, which means that you
will spend less electricity and earn less bitcoins
- The formula for calculating the best sell points for past analysis is:
- Calculate the highest price in the time interval.
- Accumulate mined bicoins and sell them all at that point.
- Repeat for the remaining time interval (which now begins at the sell point)
This means that these points are completely related to the time interval defined. It also means that
the last day is always a best and worst sell point.
Estimations are just that. You should understand the limitations of the numbers displayed here before
commiting yourself to a risky investment.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop me an email